Saturday, November 11, 2017

Veteran's Day Tribute 2017

There really isn't anything I can add to the quality writing exhibited around the blogs today.  I came of military age while the Viet Nam war was winding down and the draft switched over to a lottery system.  My number was high enough that they didn't get to me that year, and because no one in my family had a history of enlisting, it simply never occurred to me.  I had one friend who went to the Air Force Academy, but that just seemed different.  So while I'm not a veteran, I have deep respect for those of you who are.  You allow me to sit here and write this. 


There's a million good images to use, but this one speaks to me.

3 comments:

  1. Yep. That image speaks to me, too. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It�s nearly impossible to find educated people
    for this topic, however, you seem like you know what you�re talking
    about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete