Saturday, July 30, 2016

Internet, You Disappoint Me

It has been two full days since Hildebeest did her big speech at the D&C DNC in a white pantsuit and NOT ONE IMAGE can be found showing her as the Stay Puft Marshmallow man from Ghostbusters.

Only one other blogger in the universe seems to even see the resemblance.

Sheesh.

(I'd do it, but I'd have to sit with photo editing software and look at her long enough to try and put something together.  I'm not that tough).


EDIT 7/30 2100 EDT  I swapped email with the great Zoomie and he has done it.  Warning: may induce nausea. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choose the form of the destructor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it has been that choice for most elections I can remember.

      Delete