Saturday, August 7, 2010

Count Me In

Thanks to Brigid, I found this little mission going on:

Struck me as an easy, small thing to do, so off to the big e-tailer (home of the smiley-face boxes) I went, on a quest to find some yo-yos to send off.  Had a weird experience where the page said one price ($2.something) and when I put a dozen in my cart they came in at another ($4.something).  Had to do some stuff, came back to the computer and the $2.something price was gone.  To make the long story short, I went and found an online yo-yo shop (isn't the net wonderful?) and 10 are on the way.  Well, they will be as soon as they ship - supposedly Monday. 

I can't say I recommend this shop because my experience with them consists of an online order that I haven't received, yet, but if you're adventurous, you can go try YoYoPlay.com 

(And, really, if you don't visit Brigid's Home on the Range, you're missing one of the highlights of the Internet gun culture.  Mrs. Graybeard and I both visit a few times a week; Mrs. GB says that Brigid's recipes are a treasure, and are clearly written by and for someone who already knows how to cook well.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment