Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oh, Great. Another Blogger

I've put off having a blog for a long time. I suppose I figure you have to be pretty self-centered to think people around the world will be hanging around waiting for your pearls of wisdom.

But I have been told I have some unique perspectives on things, perspectives that come from a my "inner statistician", that come from a tendency to be overly analytical, and a pretty good "BS" filter. I hope that other people might enjoy them, or get something out of them.

What will you find here? Like everyone, I will tend to write on the things that interest me. They might be current events, current conditions, technical looks at various electronics topics, ham radio, and making things of various kinds.

I have no idea how long I'll be here, but here's to the ride!


the GrayBeard

1 comment: